[Ravensfort] Site Work Day

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Thu Jul 19 10:01:37 PDT 2007

We are having our first Site Work Day for Defender of the Fort the weekend of July 28 - 29.  Our main focus will be removal of thorny plants from the equestrian field and the gathering of branches (and other burnable debris) to the bonfire area in preperation for the mowers. For those who prefer working in the shade, we will be painting the kitchen and storage unit.   We have permission to camp.  I plan to be on site by 9 am Saturday morning.  I will bring several gallons of water as well as some sandwiches & chips.  Please come out and "help me help you".

Alaric