[Ravensfort] Mao & directions

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 09:19:07 PDT 2007

These are the directions when you are in town. If
you look at the map, you will see where 45 & 75
meet on the north side of Huntsville. If you take
the Prison Museum/Hitchin' Post exit and then
turn right at the light...you will drive up 75
and see the fields on the left. The second
entrance is the one you want. Go almost all the
way down and you will see a large covered
pavillion on the left. You are there!
If I have made some error then please let me know
about it. Please post this to Gate's Edge,
Graywood, Shadowlands & Bordermarch is possible.

Devin

>Directions to the new park are easy...
> >From Walgreen's which is located on the corner
of (Ave.Q/Hwy 75 & Hwy 30)
>drive North on Ave.Q/ Hwy75 for about 1.5 miles.
You'll drive through two
>traffic lights. Kate Barr Ross Park will be on
the right side. I have
>provided a link which will show you where the
park located. On the map the
>park will be the open area that is surrounded by
Airport Road and Old
>Airport Road. The Park entrance will be Old
Airport Road. You'll see
>Baseball fields from the main road. If you see
the landing strip to the
>airport you just went to far. Once in the park
drive past the baseball
>fields and you'll notice play ground equipment,
picnic tables, a brown
>gazebo type building, and right next to it a
restrooms with real toilets
>and running water.... plus the park is lighted
up most nights do to lights
>from the airport, baseball fields, and of course
Wynn Farm. And the police
>come through often, because there refueling
station is next to the park.