[Ravensfort] Online vs paper newsletters

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:19:04 PDT 2007

There used to be an issue of printing contact info for officers.  You could
put it in the print version but not the online versions without permission.

Was this ever settled?

We still have this difference in heraldic publications though I don't know
the current policy for other publications.

I finally got this to address to the list.  Whoever set up the reply
features of Ansteorra's mail server needs a enthusiastic kick in the
backside from my heavy fighting boot.

Magnus