[Ravensfort] [rfofficers] New fighter practice site

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 09:01:37 PST 2007

We need someone to draw a map to the Kate Barr
Ross park so people can find it for fighter
practice. I do not want to sound like I am
complaining...but...it seems those who wanted it
moved would help us out here.
Also...we need food for the Un-Event. Please let
me know what you are bringing...so far I have 4
people signed up. C'mon folks, get your food item
to me.

Devin