[Ravensfort] Folk Life Festival update

fionna at suddenlink.net fionna at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 23 13:29:17 PDT 2007

Lord Devin,

    Thank you very much for all the effort you put forth in trying to
coordinate the Barony's participation in the Folk Life Festival.  I'm
very sorry too that they decided that the SCA does not fit within their
idea.  I had been looking forward to doing this demo.

Thank you very much for your effort!
Fionna

On Friday, March 23, 2007 at 13:11, David Brown wrote regarding