[Ravensfort] Folk Life Festival update

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 13:11:01 PDT 2007

Greetings...

   There have been some concerns as to if the SCA
should participate in the Folk Life Festival at
all. While we all agree that it is out of our
period, we are a Living History group. I for have
no problem with putting on a demo, most of the
people who come to the Festival would probablly
not understand, but with help, they would.
   However, the board of directors have come to
the consensus that the SCA does not fit in with
their idea. This means we are not putting on the
demo. I for one am sad about it. Seems there is
nothing in Huntsville that we can participate in.
   Thats it.

Devin