[Ravensfort] Day tripping Warlord

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Fri May 25 04:43:53 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

I will be attending/day tripping Steppes Warlord.... I will be leaving Huntsville at 7 AM and returning Late Late Late.... If you wish to car pool I have two spots open... There will be an expectation of a $5 donation towards the GAS fund... I need to know something by 8 PM this evening....  Give me a call at 936-355-1198 if you want to ride with me....

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever