[Ravensfort] Warlord

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Fri May 25 19:20:57 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

Well, bad luck come in 3's ... First, foot/ankle damage.... second, hit a raccoon in my car bust front panel... and last but not least the transmission just went out in my car at 9 pm on my way to buy stuff for Warlord.... Its just not my week... so, I will not be attending Warlord... I hope everyone has fun and has better luck than me...

In Service,
Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever