[Ravensfort] Populace news

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Thu Nov 8 12:23:31 PST 2007

Yes, the Bardic was a blast, once again.  Thank you all for coming and playing.  Oh, and thanks Giovanna for the compliment on my kidney belt.  I feel terrible that I didn't get it ready for Three Kings, but I'm sure anyone seeing it will understand why (I mean, besides the fact I've had 17 years to make it).

Cyall at Enjae,   Alaric