[Ravensfort] another Yule Revel

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 09:33:46 PST 2007

I just received a very nice invite to The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel. It is on Dec. 15 where they will choose the Premier Bard of Ansteorra and their own Arts and Sciences Champion. Info can be found on their web site. If you need more info please email me.
   RF officers, it is the first of the month again, please send me your Nov. reports if you haven't already. Giovanna