[Ravensfort] Populace and Yule

Dan Roberts DAN at entc.tamu.edu
Fri Nov 30 07:19:39 PST 2007

I will bring my cream cheese corn.

Ivan the Hedgehog

who likes COOOKEEES

>>> CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> 11/30/2007 8:43 AM >>>
Just a reminder that Populace will be next Thursday, Dec. 6th at  fire station #2 in Huntsville at 7pm on Sam Houston Ave. At the meeting I will bring maps to Yule and discuss directions etc.
  Yule update:
   23 people so far

   Food:
   Mary-COOKIES! To be said like you are Cookie Monster! Who by the way has been censored as is the new Sesame Street DVD.
   Devin-2 cobblers
   Jalali- Zummos (sausage)  We will have our grill out.
   Marius-roast chicken  We will have an elec. roaster oven out.
   Gundy-venison stew
   Alaric-chili
       Now I am thinking we need munchies, bread and something besides meat!
 Don't forget the dessert contest and stocking stuffing goodies and a Mongolian gift. xo Giovanna and Pace