[Ravensfort] List Moderatorship

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sun Oct 7 12:32:52 PDT 2007

Lord Erich,

This should be interesting.  I believe that the fate of our Barony depends on you (with the advice of our leaders) finding a neutral replacement.  Prior to your even-handed approach to the list selected parties were allowed  to rail on with misleading rants against individuals that had no means to defend themselves.  Such clandestine shenanigans should be avoided at all cost.  Raven's Fort is moving in a positive direction as of late.  I pray we can keep that on track.

I would like to thank you for your service.  You tried to be fair with your moderations.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,