[Ravensfort] List Moderatorship

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:14:20 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

---------
Please note that the quoted letter found appended to my letter is a
provocation and an attack against many honest and right minded people.
---------

Interesting...

Indeed...this selection process certainly does need to be monitored...by the
Regional Seneschal, the Kingdom Web Minister, the Kingdom Seneschal, the
Crown Prince and Princess, and the Crown...to insure that a dedicated,
knowledgeable SCA oriented (not isolationist) individual or team is chosen.

The perfect example of why the next Raven's Fort List Administrator / Team
needs to be one that is loyal to the Barony, the Baron and Baroness, The
Crown, Ansteorra, and the SCA is seen in the "revisionist history" bit of
propaganda / "guiding hand" letter quoted below...

The selection certainly needs to be made by the Baronial seneschal, the
Baron and Baroness, the Regional Seneschal, and the Kingdom Web
Minister...NOT by the current List Moderator...if Raven's Fort is to have a
truly "neutral" new List Administrator / Team.

The truth remains the truth...and no amount of self serving whining or false
"hurt puppy" yelping will change the facts. Those malcontents that deserted
the Barony for *years* were the real cause of the near dissolution of
Raven's Fort. Now...they seek to "sweep their dirt under time's rug" and
pretend / deny any connection to their actions / accusations that caused the
"Great Rift" in the first place. No amount of  "hard work", "increased
activity", "free food and booze", misdirection / misinformation towards
newcomers, or "history revisionist" propaganda will change the facts and the
truth one whit.

The so-called "progress" looks like skillful wolves in human's clothing
leading the innocent gleefully towards a new slaughter...

Certainly this is my personal opinion...but this opinion is held by many
others that know the facts and they have always promoted the truth.

The price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance...and the willingness to maintain
a stand on the High Ground of Honor and Right Action...no matter what the
personal cost at the end of the day.

Freedom of Speech is an unalienable Right...and those that seek to suppress
the truth through censorship are no less guilty than those that seek to
distort, deny, or destroy the truth / facts in trying to hide their actions
/ words.

I shall not forget nor retreat one inch from the truth...for ever.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

p.s. Please note that no actual true members of the Barony of Raven's Fort
were either hurt or killed by this posting...although there are those that
exist outside the boundries of the SCA and common human courtesy that will
hopefully feel the barbs of guilt and shame when they read these words...

Truly your good and honest neighbor...

Kief

=========