[Ravensfort] Student Organization's first meeting

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:25:14 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

Well...if you had been active in the Barony during those years...you would
know that the LSC was closed for massive renovation and our number of
students and staff fell below the number needed for maintaining a student
organization...add to that the fact that our faculty advisor was not
contacted on a regular basis so the end result was that we lost our student
organization status.

Simple, no? 'Tis a shame you and a few others weren't active then...

Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."