[Ravensfort] Student Organization's first meeting

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:18:59 PDT 2007

There for a while, a lot of people didn't feel welcome, even me.  Mean
spirits were in the air.  That's likely the biggest reason for all of
the inactivity.  Thankfully, that's changed and everyone, for the most
part, loves each other again.

It's good that we're getting back to our campus roots, regardless of the
reasons why we faltered there.  No point in dwelling on it, actually.
Pretty much all the credit goes to Kitsune and Zorcon for encouraging
their campus contacts in that direction (a LOT of free meals for
starving students have helped in that regard). I sat in on the first
'organizational' meeting at Lizard Keep just a couple of weeks back. 10
peeps, or so.  All students. It's a good, solid start.  They're going to
do great.  And much credit goes to the B&B for encouraging the Barony to
grow and prosper.

Sweet times ahead, I'd say.

Regards,
dsd