[Ravensfort] The Watchful Bird, a riddle

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sat Sep 1 23:19:05 PDT 2007

Below is a riddle that appeared in the August "Quoth the Raven".  For those of you that do not receive the newsletter it is reprinted here.  If I have not received a correct answer by feast Saturday afternoon at Defender of the Fort I will divulge the solution.  Good luck.

>>> The Watchful Bird <<<

           A riddle by Lord Marivs Atreidae

A stone seated raven

              with a central view