[Ravensfort] Nubiles

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 23:30:15 PDT 2007

The "nubiles" as in nubilis/e as in "of marriageable age", were Kristobal, whom we all know, and Amanda, Amber and Nathan who are Sam Houston students.   They have not even chosen SCA names yet,  but are already working for the Barony!
So, to Kristobal. Amanda, Amber and Nathan:
THANK YOU!
Kitsune

byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote:        Work Taunting Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I'm so ashamed, we've been working for Raven's Fort again.
 Saint David, Kitsune, Chris with several nubiles from the collage and I  painted Ravens today.  The paint and brushes were high quality, work went  quick the and the conversation was entertaining.  With a little touch up  the kitchen and storeroom will be complete.  Please attend the work days  this weekend, lend a hand and see the fruits of our labor.  The Stones  site is a beautiful place this year.  Everything is still green, the  weather is mild and the help will be welcomed by our Autocrat.

 Pax,
 MARIVS

 "what shall it profit a man,
 if he shall gain the whole world,