[Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 14:13:55 PDT 2007

Sounds like an great plan!  It has been quite some time since we have done a Bardic night and I really, really like the idea of drumming.

So, count me in.

Mary of Axefoot

Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net> wrote:       I wanted to know if anyone would be interested  in a Bardic Gathering (once a month) for the Barony.  I would be willing to  donate my space and time.

 1.  I could teach the drum class that I have  taught at Gulf War.  There are alot of drums around the Barony just waiting  for a good beating.  This would most likely keep us busy for several months  (if we only do 1 per).

 2.  Depending on how many people play  instruments (or sing chorally), we could (re)start some sort of Baronial  Band.  I play trombone (the period version being the  Sackbutt).

 Any general interest?

 Alaric