[Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Tue Sep 25 11:19:01 PDT 2007

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a Bardic Gathering (once a month) for the Barony.  I would be willing to donate my space and time.

1.  I could teach the drum class that I have taught at Gulf War.  There are alot of drums around the Barony just waiting for a good beating.  This would most likely keep us busy for several months (if we only do 1 per).

2.  Depending on how many people play instruments (or sing chorally), we could (re)start some sort of Baronial Band.  I play trombone (the period version being the Sackbutt).

Any general interest?

Alaric