[Ravensfort] A&S by Proxy

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Tue Sep 11 11:01:44 PDT 2007

Greetings-I would like to personally invite All artisans to Defender of the Fort event this weekend to choose our new A&S Champion.  This will be a "bring your best work" competition and documentation is recommended but not required.  Extra room will be available for those who just want to display their projects.  We ask that Artisans have their displays set up by 10:00 am and we will have judging finished by 1:00.  Whether you want to compete or just display your talents -Please come and join us for a weekend of fun.

Lady Gwenhavre Maynard