[Ravensfort] Sanford and Sunday

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 17:23:08 PDT 2007

We will be there.

Mary of Axefoot

Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net> wrote:       "Sanford and Son"-day.   Get it  ?!?!   Wha  Whaaaaaaa...

   Although the event is over, there are a  couple of jobs left to be done.  While I disposed of the trashbags / bins  remaining on site, I did not take the time to police the area for small trash  (i.e. bottle caps, cigarette butts).  This coming Sunday I will return to  the site and do this.  The main areas are the kitchen / feast area and  Sweinhold, although I will expand the search to all visited areas.   This will be low-impact work in the shade (I'll handle the list field, archery,  and other sunny areas).  You will want to bring some gloves (butts are  gross) and drinking water.
   We can also use this opportunity to "batten  down the hatches" and prepare our stored goods for the winter months  ahead.  We need to figure out a way to protect our 2 remaining tents from  the rats and wasps that destroyed several of our canvases.  We also need to  cycle through the wood and pull out any rotted pieces (as they promote rot in  other adjacent boards/poles) as well as destroy the black ants that have taken  residence there.
   I will arrive on site by noon (probably  after 11am) on Sunday, Sept. 23rd.  I hope to see you all  there!

 Thanks.  Alaric