[Ravensfort] Sanford and Sunday

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 22 18:12:39 PDT 2007

Ah Yes!   You see I have this evil plan:  I'm currently babysitting this great big pot of veggie stew for Couscous so that the only thing left to do tomorrow is re-heating.....  So if we're done early at the site we can eat early too.
I know, it's devious.....
See ya tomorrow!
Kitsune

byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote:       We'll miss you.  Dom and I have  already started conspiring.  It will depend on how many want to play.   No matter, it's all good.