[Ravensfort] Lighting

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:16:45 PDT 2008

Sher M wrote:

> A package of white small paper sacks would be extremely easy and
> cheap to purchase.
> Gundy seems to know where to get some cheap good glow sticks.  What
> was it? 5 for $1?

About 2.5 for a buck. I'll dig up some links. Remember this: "Fast, good,
and cheap. Pick two."

Found some 6" yellow sticks at $8/25 ($.32/ea)
http://www.berniesglowsticks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=344
Here's some 6" 12 hour sticks at $47/100 ($.47/ea)
http://glow-sticks.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=43
4" 12 hour at $32/100 ($.32/ea)
http://glow-sticks.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=111

Could let the kids decorate bags Saturday to keep them away from the
kitchen. Wouldn't do for them to become feast again.

> Who says we can't take over the rest of the kingdom in a day... those
> of you with such little
> faith in evil, ancient hags and hags in training could unite and
> probably do it in 8 hours.  If
> the reward was sufficient...

Don't forget, the rest of the kingdom doesn't have access to Swein
mercenaries, either.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the