[Ravensfort] Lighting

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 20:45:10 PDT 2008

> Therasia wrote:
>> hmmmmm....really makes me wonder what you'd be doing
>> so you'd be worrying about running into a heavy fighter in
>> armour in the dark...hmmmm.....  Is there something about
>> you that you should be telling us, Runa dear?  (insert
>> innocent blank stare plus guileless batting of eyelashes here)
Actually I had hopes by dark they'd be de-armoured and drunk.
I thought I saw in the fine print if you could knock one down and
keep them down for the count you got to do something with them.

Damn I hate getting old.  I can't remember what you were suppose to do.
Duct Tape?
Tickle?
Roast 'em?

It'll come to me if I try not to think... maybe.

Runa The Evil Ancient