[Ravensfort] Competition discriptions

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Aug 23 17:12:27 PDT 2008

Unto Egan Obeollain and Baron Brian,
I am having trouble contacting Sir Evets von Drachenklaue, our returning Defender Champion.  I am hoping that you may have channels of communications that I do not.  We need to get a description of what the Chivalric Champion competition will consist of so we may add it to the Defender of the Fort web page.  I also need to relay information about prize allotments and a few other things.  Any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Unto Lord Jean-Michel Meaux and Don Charles d' Alcase,
This is a reminder that I also need competition descriptions for the web page from the two of you and your brother Don.

Many thanks to all of you for you efforts with Defender and much more.

In service to the Barony,
 Vlod NotVlad