[Ravensfort] A Tale of A Spy

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 16:23:48 PDT 2008

Hmm, in that case you're banned from power tools until their lair is protected.

Runa The Oh So Tired

P.S.  My dogs questioned me severely regarding Maggie's smell on me.  I was waiting for a bare light bulb to be put in front of me.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net