[Ravensfort] event

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 09:28:42 PST 2008

Hello everyone and thanks for coming to our short but memorable event!! Thanks to Alaric and Tareija for hosting the feast in their house after vacating the site. It was very good and warm for the wet bellies there! We had around 20 people show up to eat. A good time was had by all.
  I have the shower curtains hanging on the line outside to dry and do I need to bring them tomorrow to business or wait? We will need to go by the site when it drys out to get our stools we left in the kitchen.
  We had a lakeside view as we stayed in our van in Alaric and Tarieija's front yard last night. It was too bad to drive home. When  we did get home this morning we had had 2 1/2 inches of rain. But all was well and our stuff is out in the sun drying.
   See those who are interested tomorrow night at Enjaes for our business meeting. xo G