[Ravensfort] star gazing opportunity.....

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 19:27:18 PST 2008

Hmmm, one would consider the fact that the 'road' is torn up due to the
rains and numbnuts like me who got stuck and had to be towed out.  Felt like
I was on a slip and slide.  If I could have let go of the steering wheel
long enough I probably would have crossed myself and said a prayer for the
vehicles I was being towed past.  Think I did close my eyes a couple of
times.

Also it seems like there is a chance of rain tomorrow.

Runa - Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net