[Ravensfort] Populace news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 08:25:03 PST 2008

Dear Populace,
  Last nights meeting went very well with 20 people attending. The news is as follows-
A membership drive was held and 3 newcomer members were in attendance and they joined !  2 were sustaining.  Vivat for them! We will do this monthly for awhile. I received 1 other renewal as well.
  Workdays for our upcoming Melees are Jan. 26-27 and Feb. 9-10. We need everyone who can to come out. Bring chain saws and machetes. We will be moving the viewing stand, setting up things and will be refurbishing our showers. Please email Baron Brian if you are coming and he will get a count for providing drinks etc.
  Email Alaric if you want feast.
  Sign up for Gate, no class needed if you ever had one!
  Sign up for waterbearing as we will be very spread out.
 We are still working on getting SCA flyer, RF flyer and business cards (Lord Gundy , any news on this?)
  I am working on Order of Precedence cards and need info for each member (email on this later)
  HE Chrystal is working on Domesday book, contact her please. We need all members to be in it. It will not be published online.
  Gulf War is coming and HE wants a showing from us, contact him if you are going. We need to donate prizes, HE Fionna is checking on who we are giving prizes to so the colors can be right.
  If no one shows up for fighter practice then HE will wait one hour and then go home and do armory! Bring blue cards to practice OR sign a waiver.
  Our guilds continue to meet and we are organizing a cooking guild thanks to Lady Mary and HE Kitsune.
  Bardic/music guild will be next Tues. at Lord Alaric's at 8pm. Fun!
  Brewing guild will be announced.
  And if you didn't come you missed meeting our new members and lots of fellowship!
  xo Giovanna