[Ravensfort] Populace news

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:59:45 PST 2008

CAC wrote:

> We are still working on getting SCA flyer, RF flyer and business
>  cards (Lord Gundy , any news on this?)

Yes, and I forgot to post something on it when I found it. Sorry about that.

Here's a couple of places that will print 250 cards for the price of
shipping:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/business_cards/plus_letterhead.aspx?GP=1%2F4%2F2008+1%3A46%3A42+PM
http://www.giggleprint.com/

Vista looks like they'll put anything that'll fit on there, so we don't have
to follow the usual business card format. Instead we could put a short thing
about when/where the meetings are and the website address. We have roughly
80 words worth, not including the barony name and URL. As soon as we figure
out what we want I'll get 'em ordered. Might even be able to have them at
the business meeting.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the