[Ravensfort] Melees gate begging

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:15:09 PST 2008

Here's the current gate schedule for Melees. I know, I've been a slacker on
this for the last month, but now I'm back to be really irritating on a
regular basis. If anyone wants to sit in a field at some bizarre hour of
night, email me and I'll make it happen :) Also, I desperately need one
person to take over my job at the 7am and 10am shift changes so I'm not the
walking dead Saturday evening (see Defender pics, it wasn't pretty... ok,
even less pretty than usual)
Friday

4-7   Fionna

        Runa

7-10

10-1

Saturday

1-4

4-7

7-10

10-1

1-4

--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the