[Ravensfort] hello

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 10:56:14 PST 2008

Greetings to the list:

Way back in November Mirabelis and I were named
co-moderators of the list.

Soon thereafter, I had my firstborn child and life got
crazy.

Life is still crazy, but I having, in the meantime,
gone crazy, can now make sense of it.

This being said, I am glad to be back paying
attention, and look forward to sharing the load with
Mirabelis in working for R-Fort.

Somewhere in the 700 or so emails that I trudged
through over the last two days I stumbled upon
something, so for this reason, I ask that my
co-moderator contact me off-list at the above email
address so that I can address it.

Thanks so much everyone . . .  looks like everyone has
had a great yule, a wonderful new year, and that all
is bright and shiny at r-fort!

I look forward to seeing you all at Melees!

Wee Wot the Baron
Wee Wot the Baroness
Wee Wot Ravensfort

--Cathal