[Ravensfort] hello

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 11:26:24 PST 2008

Greetings to the list:

Way back in November Mirabelis and I were named
co-moderator of the list.

Soon thereafter, I had my firstborn child and life got
crazy.

Life is still crazy, but I having, in the meantime,
gone crazy, can now make sense of it.

This being said, I am glad to be back paying
attention, and look forward to sharing the load with
Mirabelis in working for R-Fort.

Somewhere in the 700 or so emails that I trudged
through over the last two days I stumbled upon
something that appeared to need my/our attention, so
for this reason, I ask that my co-moderator contact me
off-list at the above email address so that I can
address it.

Thanks so much everyone . . .  looks like everyone has
had a great yule, a wonderful new year, and with the
exception of a few sad news (including today's sad
news) all that all is bright and shiny at r-fort!