[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 07:36:10 PST 2008

Greetings everyone, I am very remiss as I congratulate Lord Lucien in his upcoming marriage. Sorry to have taken so long! We will miss you and keep in touch please.
  A reminder that Populace in one week away. Begin saving some currency for our meeting as last time.  Please if you have not already - join our group and subscribe to the Black Star. We need our membership numbers up and growing. We have so many new and returning members that we could use their help in numbers as well as help with Baronial needs. I again will have forms at Populace and will send them in for you.
  I will teach a Waterbearing class on Sat. Feb. 9 at 1:00 at the Stones site. All who are interested please try to attend. You will get a well rounded folder full of new ideas and a nifty certificate showing you are an Apprentice WB. I also REALLY need the help for this event. Even if it is for an hour or two! We will have 5 WB stations. And as I said already I am looking for a replacement for our Baronial WB too. I have done this very rewarding job for 10 years and I am ready to offer my services in other offices etc. You would only have to do 4 events and then your warrant would be up! It is a wonderful way to support our fighters and Populace at an event And inherit the nifty things I have made for the position!  :)
  I too have seen Alaric's kidney belt and it is an awesome thing to behold! I am glad to see he will bring it for our A&S display and wonder how many of you have great things to show that day.
YIS, Giovanna
 PS. Does anyone know of a VERY trustworthy jeweler in Hunstville? I have a ring to resize? Very sentimental ring.