[Ravensfort] Quoth the Raven Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 23:03:28 PDT 2008

 DEADLINE FOR ALL QUOTH MATERIAL : FRIDAY AUGUST 1.
For the August Issue, I am looking for articles on the Battle of Bostworth Field, the capture of William Wallace, the Sistine Chapel, and the Tower of Pisa. Also, we are lacking original and public domain artwork.  You may add information to the Baronial Calendar. Send to GoGetDan at Gmail.com or 11880 East Lakeshore Drive, Conroe, 77303.

QuothQuest Update:

Once again I congratulate James Northfolke for being the first to answer August's Quothquestion.  Please remember, you can still answer ANY of the Quothquestions to get on the leaderboard.  I would love to have players... the more the merrier!!  Here is the leaderboard as it currently stands:

James Northfolke : 5 points

Devin O'Donnabhain : 1 point

"Thanks" fellas and good luck everyone!!    - Alaric