[Ravensfort] list problems

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 10:41:55 PDT 2008

Dear Magnus, I am very happy that you will be able to attend Defender. I look forward to seeing you and catching up on old times. I am sorry that you had problems with our list. To the contrary of one person being held up, we all had problems getting on but have cleared them up now. Our Barony is great as you say and we are behaving very well thank you! We are doing awesomely and are looking forward to our event as well. Sincerely and in service, Giovanna  Seneschal of RF