[Ravensfort] Baronial Inventory & Storage Unit

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 13:55:41 PDT 2008

Greetings All!

FYI...

I will be going to the in-town baronial storage unit this afternoon (Friday after work) to check on our 'stuff' & will go back there early tomorrow morning to work on the Baronial Inventory (have to get one done asap 'cause its been too long since last one).  I will let you know if anything "major" has happened there regarding the message about the office burning...

If they have electric plugs (?), I am bringing my elec blower, radio & fan!  I would like to ask one or two others to help me with the moving of a filing cabinet (historians) out of the unit so that I may take it to my house to clean & straighten & add to it, any takers?

Would all of the Baronial Officer's & Baronial Populace (at large) please inventory anything & everything that actually belongs to the Barony, write it down & send it to me at your most earliest convenience (e-mail, snail-mail, phone, just let me know what you have/if you should have any).

I will have my cell phone with me tomorrow morning if anyone needs to contact me 936/581-1755.  I aspire to get to the storage unit around 8am, when it is nice & cool...

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Baronial Exchequer