[Ravensfort] Baronial Inventory & Storage Unit Time change & update

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 21:12:38 PDT 2008

Change to time & access to in-town storage unit on Sat:

19*45 Storage on Hwy 19 is only open tomorrow (Sat) from 9am to 12pm & M-F from 9am to 6pm.  The electronic gate does not work, we have to get key from "Young Ins" just down the hill (Pioneer Homes/Young Ins/portable storage bdlg for sale next door to storage complex) in main house/bldg.  Jim Young (original owner of 19*45 Storage) will have the key to the lock on the gate.

They do not know how long it will be before the gate is fixed...   Otherwise, anyone interested in assisting me there tomorrow, best I can say is to call my cell phone & if I have the key, I'll let you in...

~chrystal~

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"