[Ravensfort] site rules

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:26:13 PDT 2008

Heilsa all...

Your "Deep Apology" accepted. Although your "outrage" was clearly false and without basis...

However, the law is clear, as is the SCA's policy on alcohol.

No
one may sell any type of alcohol through any means including the buying
of ingredients, pre-sales, post-sales, or on-the-spot sales. These are
all clear attempts at an "end run" around Federal and/or State
regulations.

Now if you want to give it away...please do. No money can change hands...period, in any way, shape, or form.

The
SCA does deal directly with the land owners...I am a member of the SCA
and the local landowner that approached the Dorrell and Rohe families
about the SCA using their ranch as an event site back in 1987. You
didn't even play with Raven's Fort back then.

The efforts of the
Brewers Guild can certainly be "displayed" in private campsites as part
of a revel as well as a part of an A&S display.

No taverns.

The "Kiersted Mead Hall" is part of a private campsite and not a tavern.

Leaving a fire burning in the old "Tavern" during a period of dryness and high winds, with witnesses to the fact, is not "...for fabricated infractions"...get over it.

What
is sad is the fact that you are still trying to "rule" the Barony from
behind the scenes...whereas I have moved on and have largely forgotten
about all of this...until you bring it all up again...

Have a
great day...I shall... I am also really looking forward to this year's
Defender of the Fort, it's shaping up to be an excellent event.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Sir Arenvald Kief af Kiersted, Baron Raven's Fort, OP, Lion, Augmentation of Arms
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."