[Ravensfort] workday

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Thu Jun 19 22:37:32 PDT 2008

Greeting from the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort,

Everything seems to be a go for the work day this weekend... with the exception of the tractor.  That will be brought down when we have several weekends in a row that we can work on clearing.  I will be bring my RV with generator so if you have a "sawsall" or an electric chain saw or other device please bring it.  I will also be bring cold watermelon for a mid day break.

If we really want to do a pot luck dinner after working we need to flush out the "I'm gonna bring" list.   Today is Friday.  It would be nice to have the list together by tonight.  If it does not seem that many people will show up we can cut down on the amount we bring.  Cozy is good too.   Hell, it's all good.

Saint David Saint David has asked me to let those that do plan on attending our Solstice Pot Luck Dinner know that the water pump at his home is damaged and so it runs very slow.  We will attempt a repair Saturday, but don't plan on inside bathrooms right now.  Last time we used DSD's Sanctuary for Blue Moon Revel we rented a Port-a-Can.  We don't have the time to do that for this spur of the moment gathering. We will have to pretend that we at The Stones and make due with a dark secluded spot.   Guys will have to take it outside and gals are encouraged to take it outside, but those that absolutely can't will be allow to worship in the Temple of Relief a time or two.

Also, please plan on taking your dirty dishes home to wash.

Regardless of the hardships, I'm sure it will be fun to work and play at our beloved site.  The better it looks, the better we will look.  It will be good to spend some quality time with my SCA family.  See you tomorrow.

In peaceful service to the Barony,
Vlod NotVlad