[Ravensfort] Work day - Saturday

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 16:38:08 PDT 2008

I am one tired person.  However... the good news is Givonna and I took great glee in attacking the poison ivy.  If we had held sword or spear there would be nothing left of our foes.  We shall see just how well it worked when we go out for the next work day.

She now understands where the Runa and The Thundering Herd came from.  They met my furry monsters today.  Who thankfully were well behaved for a change.

Runa aka Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net