[Ravensfort] Bordermarch Security deadline

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Sat Jun 14 21:10:08 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 04:22 -0700, CAC wrote:
> Hello everyone, Bordermarch is quickly coming our way. I know we are very busy with our own Defender but it is time to stop for a minute and think about helping our good neighbors to the east. Bordermarch will have their event on Nov. 21-23. That is the

I can certainly help out that weekend - though probably not on Friday
evening.
I also can't obligate my hubby since he may have to be in Idaho that
weekend.
I just figured I'd put that out there in case Sean and I do not make it
business meeting (we're trying to get into the new house this week and
have way more to do than I'd like - but once we get half way settled,
y'alls are going to come over for some BBQ, ya' hear?)

Poor Sean is currently on the highway, somewhere in the middle of
nowhere in SE Colorado,
with a car full of catawalling cats - due to arrive sometime tomorrow.
You see, tomorrow
is the first night we'll actually have all the critters moved down here
and will actually
sleep for the first time in the new house.  I can't tell you how happy
it's making me
not to have to sleep anymore in our RV...that purgatorial mattress in
the RV, is, well,
purgatorial!  ;-)  But the upshot here is that, depending on how tired
the poor guy is
when he arrives tomorrow, we may or may not have the time or energy to
do much SCA stuff
for the next week or two - and that may include getting to business
meeting.

catch y'all next week, I hope  :-)

ttfn
Therasia