[Ravensfort] Bordermarch Security deadline

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 14 21:14:42 PDT 2008

Currently I am planning to be at Bordermarch!  However... I will expect a
birthday cake!
I'll help with security (do I get to carry a big stick or a knife or a sword
or do I just get to 'squish' any malcontents we find?).

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net