[Ravensfort] AHSS

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Wed Jun 18 21:16:46 PDT 2008

I have the worst luck with this list...
but this time it's all my own fault

for some reason, when I hit "reply"
my email program replies to the individual who
mailed to the list but not to the list itself

go figure - but it means I have to remember to
change the "reply to" address by hand
and me, I'm absent-minded...

ANYWAY,
as I thought I originally posted to the list
a few days ago, let me just point out:

I'M TEACHING IN THE SCRIBAL TRACK
take my class or...er...well, you know, um, stay home and watch soaps?
mow the lawn?  how about: mow my lawn! :)
or you could always take my class...
humor me, I could use some humoring
tell me how wonderful it was, even though you didn't understand a word I
said...
I'm easy, really!

you don't have to take my class
you could always just come and hang out in the back of the room while I
was teaching,
for moral support or just for effect or some such

don't mind me
Sean and I just picked up and set up some furniture and mattress
is this lovely balmy weather we're having
and this olympic-class couch potato is a little punch happy

but anyway, go to AHSS
I'm teaching!

while I'm thinking on it, the folks in the groups south
have been looking for someone or someones to provide
some crash space for 6 folks coming down from Stillwater, OK
if you can help, contact the autocrat

ttfn
Therasia the wilting-in-the-heat