[Ravensfort] AHSS

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:44:26 PDT 2008

There's nothing wrong with your email program.  That's the way they have the list configured.

Having taught at most of the AHSS and helped run a couple of them I would highly recommend them.  You are very lucky to have one so close.  Next year it will probably orbit up to Northern region.

Maybe someone could take that Blackrose lady to it and get her a more period name.

safe journeys to all your events
Magnus