[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 13:07:40 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, Just a reminder that Pace and I will be out of town starting tomorrow and returning Easter Sunday.  Thanks for the inquiries and support on our political issues stuff. I was told that Cathal and Mirabelis were our only list moderators.
    Your Excellency, you are wonderful and I thank you for your problem solving skills on it. Everyone pushes buttons and sometimes I know I pushed some wrong ones since I began this job. I even once sent a family vacation email to the entire Barony of Loch Soilleir from Holland. They enjoyed it none the less and it turned out okay. But I was so embarrassed.
  Gundy, can you make me a hat too?! I may need it!  xo and take care my passionate Barony! Love, Giovanna
P.S. I guess I started something, Pace wants a hat too Gundy!