[Ravensfort] A message from the moderator . . . was: list moderation please

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 10:44:13 PDT 2008

Sorry all:

I forgot to mention in the post below that I am
interested in receiveing any and all emails that
anyone on this list would like for me to look at.  I
have received a couple already, but what I have
received indicates to me that there is a little more
out there that I haven't seen yet.

I'd like to receive everything by saturday evening.
I'll spend some time sunday reading through
everything, that way I can have a report of the
findings of the investigation by monday morning.

With any luck, monday morning's report will be that
last anyone on the list hears about what i will call
(at least for the moment) the "march mis-post"

Thanks again!

Cathal
your co-moderator.