[Ravensfort] business meeting

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 06:33:16 PDT 2008

Dear interested Populace, We are considering holding the monthly business meeting at Alaric and Tareija's on Sunday afternoon. I am not sure of the time but maybe 7ish would be good. I am going to call our B&B today and see if that works for them. If you are interested please check the list this weekend to see if it will fly. This will save 2 hours of driving for us since we will be in town anyway that day. YIS, G How about pizza delivery?  :)

http://mail.yahoo.com