[Ravensfort] business meeting

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 15:50:27 PDT 2008

Just a quick clarification. We are actually going to have a one hour business meeting Sunday evening not a get together as I made it sound. Dom will bring some Kraut  for 12 people and some should bring sausage precooked. We will all need to leave by 8:30 because it is a work night and everyone who has a job needs their beauty sleep and Tareija has to go to work. So thanks for listening and see everyone at Populace when we will be discussing Yule etc. YIS, G

http://mail.yahoo.com