[Ravensfort] news update

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 12:05:02 PDT 2008

I just talked to Mary and she has been doing 17 or so hour shifts . They have had everything from elec. outages to power surges and phones working, not working etc. She is back on now and recouping for the next round at her job but they are okay. Jean Michel's grandfather is ill and recovering from surgery in Louisiana. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
  Now what happened to James? I heard his house took a tree or something. Any one hear from him or---James are you out there?  YIS, G